Conference On-Demand: Urgent Care Medical Summit
Learn from the best medical directors and educators from leading urgent cares such as AFC, CityMD, GoHealth, and PM Pediatrics, along with other leading specialists on core urgent care topics. Perfect for PA, NP, MD for 16 CME credits
Conference On-Demand: Telemedicine Conference
The Telemedicine Revolution has Begun! With the recent COVID-19 crisis, every practitioner has begun migrating into telemedicine. Don't miss out! So many questions. Our experts share the answers. 7 CME credits for PA, NP and MDs
Some of the Topics from the 4 CME Conference-On Demand Courses
- Urgent Care & Burnout
- The Patient Experience
- Can’t Miss Diagnoses with Common Presentations
- Can’t Miss Orthopedics Part 1 & 2
- Pediatric Non-Accidental Trauma
- Curve Balls in Pediatric Care
- Allergies & Asthma
- Travel Medicine Eval in Urgent Care
- Neck Masses
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Urgent Care Ophthalmology
- Pregnancy Related Issues in Urgent Care
- Gynecological Issue for the non-GYN
- STI topics seen in Urgent Care
- Urgent Care Dermatology
- Why Telemedicine is great for Women
- Live the Life You Imagined: One Man’s Journey to a Telemedicine Career (Teleradiology)
- Brief Intro / History of Telemedicine
- Innovative Telehealth Applications and the Evidence Behind Them
- Laws, Regulations and Compliance in Telemedicine: What You Need to Know
- Keys to Successful Telemedicine Implementation (Insurance and Reimbursement)
- How Telemedicine Affects Patient Experience and How It’s Implemented in Urgent Care
- Gadgets, Remote Monitoring & Wearables: The Future of Telemedicine Technology
Some of our Faculty Speakers you will learn from
- Dr. Glenn Harnett, Chief Medical Officer, AFC Urgent Care
- Dr. JD Zipkin, Medical Director of GoHealth Urgent Care
- Dr. Kevin Reiter, Medical Director, GoHealth Urgent Care
- Dr. Frank Illuzzi, Chief Medical Officer, CityMD Urgent Care
- Dr. Hong Choi, Medical Director, CityMD Urgent Care
- Dr. Elliot Friedman, Medical Director of PM Pediatrics
- Dr. Melissa Leber, Medical Director, Mt Sinai Emergency Medicine and Sports Medicine
- Dr. Gino Farina, Professor of Emergency Medicine and Science Education, Assistant Dean for Clinical Preparation for Residency at Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell Emergency Medicine
- Dr. Anna Huang, Clinical Instructor, NYC Department of Health & Mental Hygiene
- Dr. Jason Miller, Medical Director, Schweiger Dermatology Group
- Dr. David Godin, Medical Director, ENT & Allergies
- Dr. Shefali Pathy, Medical Director, Yale GYN
- Dr. David Cohen, Radiology, Experity Radiology
- Dr. Laura Yalden, Telemedicine, AmWell
Credit Designation: This internet enduring material is designated for a maximum of 23 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. CME credit approval pending.
In addition to the 23 CME credit conference on-demand, all study package subscribers will receive a $400 Amazon gift card* to purchase any CME supplemental needs. Click Here to explore some of our recommended products that may help you for this education course and future courses.
*Restrictions apply, see amazon.com/gc-legal
After purchase, you can expect to receive your gift card within 72 hours.
For ACCME compliance, the value of the gift card will be clearly noted as a separate line item on your receipt.
TAX REPORTING: Your CME purchase may have implications for tax reporting purposes. If you receive a gift or gift card with your purchase, you may be required to report it for tax purposes. The cost of your CME product may or may not be tax-deductible when used for professional purposes. The value of the gift card will be clearly noted on your receipt. Please consult your tax advisor to determine your reporting requirements. Master Clinicians does not provide tax advice.
Conference On-Demand: Can't Miss Urgent Diagnoses
A CME Course created for the New Urgent Care Physician, PA and NP that are just starting out or for those clinicians who need a refresher to lower medical error and risk. The course bundle is worth 17.5 CME credits.
Urgent Care Curveballs-Unexpected Diagnoses
This CME course discusses atypical presenting patients that can not be missed in the urgent care/outpatient setting that can be associated with poor patient outcomes. This course bundle is worth 8 category 1 CME credits.
Subscribe to receive access to our entire CME course library with all new and upcoming content - including more urgent care & telemedicine conference bundles and skills mastery courses.